The rich decor of the Albert Room (and the Victoria room) is inspired by the love affair between Queen Victoria and her husband Prince Albert.
The grand style of the Albert Room provides a unique experience for your stay in Maitland. The deep greens, the exposed brickwork and the fireplace contrast with the soft curtains and add to the ambiance of the room.
Complementary port and fruit is provided in the Drawing Room upon arrival. For complete privacy, a small dining table is available in the room where you can enjoy breakfast by the window.
- Facilities and amenities available in this room
- Brass double bed
- Dining table (for two)
- Bathroom (shared)
- Luxury toiletries
- Linen and towels provided
- Laundry facilites (shared)
- Breakfast (in the privacy of your room, in the Drawing Room or downstairs in the restaurant or courtyard)
- Tea and coffee making facilities, a toaster and a mini fridge are available in the Drawing Room
- Complementary port and fruit are provided in the Drawing Room on arrival