While the poet Henry Parkes may not have frequented The Old Victoria, he would certainly have been at home in the Poet’s Room. The rich decor, the glow of the evening lamp, and the prose on the wall all combine to create the atmosphere of the Poet’s Room.
Featuring a double bed, dresser, bedside tables and slipper chair, the old world charm of this room ensures the visitor feels at home. So enjoy the quiet solitude of the Poet’s Room, join fellow guests in the luxurious setting of the communal Drawing Room or meet some locals in the bar downstairs.
- Facilities and amenities available in this room
- Double bed
- Slipper chair
- Bathroom (shared)
- Luxury toiletries
- Towels and linen included
- Laundry facilites (shared)
- Breakfast (in the Drawing Room or downstairs in the restaurant or courtyard)
- Tea and coffee making facilities, a toaster and a mini fridge are available in the Drawing Room
- Complementary port and fruit are provided in the Drawing Room on arrival