Rooms at The Old Victoria are proof that Maitland accommodation doesn’t have to be “the same old same old”. Enjoy the simple elegance of the bright and airy Seamstress’s Room.
Providing a double bed, dresser and bedside chair, the room overlooks the hotel courtyard and catches the afternoon sun. So throw open the sheer curtains and let the sunlight stream in as you immerse yourself in a timeless novel before enjoying an apéritif in the afternoon.
Decorated in soft blues, the uncomplicated and unadorned elegance of the decor befits the time of the seamstress. The authentic simplicity of the room is reminiscent of a Jane Austin novel minus, of course, Elizabeth Bennett and Mister Darcy.
- Facilities and amenities available are:
- Double bed
- Bathroom (shared)
- Luxury toiletries
- Towels and linen included
- Laundry facilites (shared)
- Breakfast (in the Drawing Room or downstairs in the restaurant or courtyard)
- Tea and coffee making facilities, a toaster and a mini fridge are available in the Drawing Room
- Complementary port and fruit are provided in the Drawing Room on arrival